a.k.a. PHA Director of Web Services
This afternoon I interviewed Rita Orth, a pulmonary hypertension patient in California who has attended six PHA Conferences and is planning on attending her 7th in June. Rita is heavily involved with the PH community. She is:
- a support group leader in San Jose, Calif.,
- a PHA Patient-to-Patient Support Line volunteer,
- a member of PH Professional Network,
- a member of PHA's Board of Trustees,
- and a member of the Conference Committee working on organizing the Support Group Meetings.